Ed.D. in Executive Leadership
EDD Program of Study (PDF)
Upon completion of the Ed.D. in Executive Leadership program, doctoral candidates will have met the following student learning outcomes:
1. Understand and apply the requisite knowledge, skills, and dispositions of highly effective executive leaders;
2. Assess and successfully lead a diverse workforce to their full potential;
3. Apply the principles of moral leadership inclusive of ethics, integrity, and social justice in decision-making;
4. Apply the principles of collegiality and collaboration in planning, goal-setting, and developing a vision, mission, and philosophy for their respective organization;
5. Conduct root-cause analysis through the collection and analysis process, utilizing these data to inform policymaking; and
6. Plan strategically, applying the action research principles to actual problems in their respective organizations.
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
While applications for admission are accepted throughout the year and kept on file for an annual review, students are accepted into the program as a cohort each summer. The application deadline for the annual summer cohort admission is February 1.
For more information regarding the Ed.D. in Executive Leadership Program, please contact:
Donaldo R. Batiste, Ph.D.
Professor of Education
Coordinator of Doctoral Program in Executive Leadership
University of Holy Cross
4123 Woodland Drive
New Orleans, LA 70131-7399
Telephone: (504) 398-2311-Office