ADMISSIONS FOR MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT
Selection of students for the MS in Management Program Admission to UHC is a two-step process, first requiring an online application with an application fee, official copies of all higher education degrees, and immunization form to the Admissions Office. Second, the package with additional required documentation should be submitted to the Department of Business Administration (send to email@example.com).
Additional requirements for admission to the MS in Management program include:
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a foreign institutionn.
- GPA – 3.0 cumulative. Students with a GPA of 3.0 – 3.09 should submit GMAT scores and request admission. GMAT requirement is 550 total with quantitative section at least 38, verbal – at least 27, integrated reasoning – at least 4, analytical writing assessment – at least 4.
- Submission of appropriate TOFEL scores if the undergraduate degree is from an international university outside the U.S. or English is second language. To be considered for admission to MS in Management program, English as a second language (ESL) applicants must achieve minimum scores of 550 on the TOEFL paper-based test.
- Three professional references.
- Submission of a written goal statement of at least 500 words.
- Submission of a resume or CV highlighting past education and relevant work experience.