ADMISSIONS FOR MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT
Graduate Admission Requirement
Selection of students for the M.S. in Management Program Admission at UHC is a two-step process, first requiring an online application with official copies of all higher education degrees and immunization form to the Admissions Office. Second, a package with additional required documentation is submitted to the Department of Business Administration.
Additional requirements for admission to the MS in Management program include:
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution;
- GPA requirement for unconditional admission: an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as reported on the transcript of the qualifying degree granting institution.
- GPA requirement for conditional admission: an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, as reported on the transcript of the qualifying degree granting institution.
- Submission of appropriate TOFEL scores if the undergraduate degree is from an international university outside the U.S. or English is a second language. To be considered for admission to the M.S. in Management program, English as a second language (ESL) applicants must achieve minimum scores of 550 on the TOEFL paper-based test or iBT score of 79.
- Departmental interview and testing (applicants must contact the department for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-398-2359).
- Three professional references.
- Submission of a written goal statement of at least 500 words.
- Submission of a resume or CV highlighting past education and relevant work experience.
After application has been submitted and reviewed, student will be invited to interview and take departmental test. Admission decision is based on combination of factors, including, but not limited to GPA and test score.
Click below to learn more about the program and concentrations:
FAST-TRACK 100% ONLINE OR ON-CAMPUS HYBRID MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT