University of Holy Cross

Re-Admission to the University

Students who seek re-admission to the University must submit another application for Admission. There is no fee for re-admission. Students who have attended any other college or university during their absence must have transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions. Policies described under the section entitled Undergraduate Transfer Admission will apply. Students who seek re-admission to the University after being academically suspended may be re-admitted only when they have satisfied the conditions of suspension described in the section covering academic policies.



4123 Woodland Drive, New Orleans, LA 70131 (504) 394-7744 or 1-800-259-7744

A Ministry of the Marianites of Holy Cross: Educating Hearts and Minds

***Register for voice, email, and text messaging ***