Selective Admissions Policy
Unconditional admission will be granted to applicants who have no previous college credit and a general average of at least C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) in all high school courses, and who present acceptable scores on the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Unconditional admission will be granted to applicants with college credit upon submission of a transcript with a general average of at least a C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale).
At the University of Holy Cross, we have an extremely diverse student body and welcome all qualified students without regard to race, age, color, religion, handicap, or national or ethnic origin.
- College transfer students must submit an official transcript of each college/university attended to the Office of Admissions.
- College transfer students who have not completed the equivalent of English composition and/or College Algebra are required to take an UHC Placement Exam.
- Students with no college credit should submit a high school transcript and valid ACT scores when possible.
- All students are required to complete an immunization form upon final admission to the University.
- Once the application process is completed, you will receive notification of your eligibility for admission and your admission status.