- Office of Admissions
- Italy Play Therapy Institute, February 26 - March 9, 2018
- A Counselor's View of Italy Institute, May 21 – June 7, 2018
- Mental Health, Migration, & Multicultural Issues in Honduras, July 18-28, 2018
- A Counselor's View of Ireland Institute, July 31 – August 11, 2018
- Bhutan Thunder Dragon Counseling Institute, September 19 – October 2, 2017
The University of Holy Cross provides opportunities for students to learn from cultures different from their own. Students from other countries are welcomed to study at University of Holy Cross. In addition, exciting international programs are offered at the college.
UHC welcomes students from countries outside the United States. The college offers a personalized study environment to international students. The culturally diverse city of New Orleans is an excellent place for students from other countries to live and learn.
International students interested in studying at UHC are invited to read the requirements for admission and to contact the Office of Admissions with questions they may have.
UHC offers enrolled students opportunities to visit other countries and learn about academic areas from an international perspective. UHC students who attend study abroad programs earn 3 academic credits and their tuition is waived. Professionals and students from other colleges and universities are invited to participate in UHC study abroad programs as well. Professionals earn 3 continuing education hours and students from other colleges and universities pay half tuition for 3 academic credits.