Copy A Course
- Enter the older Blackboard course that has content you want to copy.
- On the Control Panel, expand the Packages and Utilities section and click Course Copy. [View screenshot]
- Select the option: Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course. [View screenshot]
- In the Destination Course ID box click the Browse button to view a list of your courses. [View screenshot]
• In the popup window that appears, select the appropriate course ID from your list of courses and click Submit. The course ID will populate in the Destination Course ID Box. [View screenshot]
- Select the course materials that you want to copy over to the existing course. We recommend Select All.
NOTE: A course copy operation cannot be completed if you do not select at least one of the following areas:
- In the File Attachments section, select Copy links and copies of the content
- DO NOT select Include Enrollments in the Copy.
- Click Submit.