University of Holy Cross opens Dual Enrollment opportunities
University of Holy Cross opens Dual Enrollment opportunities to public school students by participating in Louisiana Course Choice/ Supplemental Course Academy. Check out our course offerings at www.lacourses.net, verify your school’s participation with your school counselor, apply to UHC, receive confirmation of acceptance, and then contact Ms. Meredith Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for Spring 2020.
For Public School Students funded by Course Choice:
1. Notify your school counselor that you are interested in Dual Enrollment with Louisiana’s Course Choice/Supplemental Course Academy;
3. Go to http://uhcno.edu/apply/, Select “Dual Enrollment Student” as your enrollment status.
4. For intended major, choose “High School/ Non-Degree/ Dual Enrollment,” and then complete the application.
5. Submit the application.
6. Ask your high school counselor to contact Ms. Meredith Reed (email@example.com) to send your ACT/SAT and transcripts and arrange registration. (Note: Students who have not yet taken the ACT/SAT will be required to take a placement test offered free-of-charge at UHC’s Center for Teaching and Learning.);
7. Check your email for acceptance information from UHC admissions.
In addition to the new opportunity for public school students, UHC continues to offer Dual Enrollment for private school students at a discounted tuition. For the first course, tuition is $150. After the first course, tuition is $100 per credit hour.
For Private School Students:
1. Check with your high school counselor for approval to participate in dual enrollment;
2. Apply to UHC and receive confirmation of acceptance;
3. Contact Ms. Meredith Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register and pick up your Welcome Packet;
4. See the Bursar’s Office for payment information.