University of Holy Cross opens Dual Enrollment opportunities
UHC News | July 1, 2019
University of Holy Cross opens Dual Enrollment opportunities to public school students by participating in Louisiana Course Choice/ Supplemental Course Academy. Check out our course offerings at www.lacourses.net, verify your school’s participation with your school counselor, apply to UHC, receive confirmation of acceptance, and then contact Ms. Meredith Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for Fall 2019.
Registration Instructions for Public School Students:
1. Notify your school counselor that you are interested in Dual Enrollment with Louisiana’s Course Choice/Supplemental Course Academy;
2. Go to www.lacourses.net and choose “University of Holy Cross” on the Provider drop down menu and see which courses are of interest;
3. Go to http://uhcno.edu/apply/, Once there, pick your enrollment status, submit the completed application, and receive confirmation of acceptance;
4. Your high school counselor should contact Ms. Meredith Reed (email@example.com) to arrange registration and then enter your information into the state’s Course Choice Reporting System. (Note: students who have not yet taken the ACT/SAT will be required to take a placement test offered free-of-charge at UHC’s Center for Teaching and Learning);
5. Pick up your course materials on or before the first day of class in the Center for Teaching and Learning.
In addition to the new opportunity for public school students, UHC continues to offer Dual Enrollment for private school students at a discounted tuition. For the first course, tuition is $150. After the first course, tuition is $100 per credit hour.
Registration Instructions for Private School Students:
1. Apply to UHC and receive confirmation of acceptance;
2. Contact Ms. Meredith Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register and pick up your Welcome Packet;
3. See the Bursar’s Office for payment information.