Your overall education is very important, but everyone knows that landing a great job is where your time here at UHC really pays off. The Univesity of Holy Cross Career Services is here to provide progressive, aggressive services and resources to help students navigate their job search and preparation process. Take a look at the extensive information on our web site or make an appointment to chat with an advisors. Career Services can be contacted at email@example.com.
Our Services Include:
- Career Exploration & Assessment
- Resume Critiquing
- Graduate & Professional Education Information
- Interview Training
- Career Days
- Job Postings
- Access to Online Career Libraries
The TEC Counseling & Training Center can also help with:
- Career exploration, assessment and counseling
- Basic information regarding job characteristics and salaries
- Career paths for a variety of majors.
Contact the Counseling Center for an appointment at (504)398-2168