- Italy Play Therapy Institute, March 12-25, 2023
- Click above for institute details
- To apply, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/italy-play-therapy-institute-2023-tickets-312410166217
- A Counselor’s View of Italy Institute, Two Institutes in 2023
- Click above for details for both of the Italy institutes
- To apply for Institute One from May 17 – June 3, 2023, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-counselors-view-of-italy-2023-tickets-373787186537
- To apply for Institute Two from June 7-24, 2023, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-counselors-view-of-italy-2023-second-institute-june-7-24-2023-tickets-423866575337
- A Counselor’s View of Ireland Institute, Two Institutes in 2023
- Click above for details for both of the Ireland institutes
- To apply for Institute One from July 11-22, 2023, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-counselors-view-of-ireland-2023-institute-one-july-11-22-2023-tickets-424888652397
- To apply for Institute Two from July 25 – August 5, 2023, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/counselors-view-of-ireland-2023-institute-two-july-25-august-5-2023-tickets-424898210987
Please click on the institute you are interested in and read the institute announcement. If you have questions about counselor international institutes, contact Dr. Ted Remley at email@example.com.
The University of Holy Cross provides opportunities for students to learn from cultures different from their own. Students from other countries are welcomed to study at University of Holy Cross. In addition, exciting international programs are offered at the college.
UHC welcomes students from countries outside the United States. The college offers a personalized study environment to international students. The culturally diverse city of New Orleans is an excellent place for students from other countries to live and learn.
International students interested in studying at UHC are invited to read the requirements for admission and to contact the Office of Admissions with questions they may have.
UHC offers enrolled students opportunities to visit other countries and learn about academic areas from an international perspective. UHC students who attend study abroad programs earn 3 academic credits and their tuition is waived. Professionals and students from other colleges and universities are invited to participate in UHC study abroad programs as well. Professionals earn 3 continuing education hours and students from other colleges and universities pay half tuition for 3 academic credits.