University of Holy Cross

UHC COVID-19 Updates: July 11, 2022 | Click for CDC Guidelines.

This is the University of Holy Cross Logo

Forms and Other Services

Administrative Withdrawal Request (PDF)
Complete this form if you wish to request an administrative withdrawal. An administrative withdrawal facilitates the process for a student to receive a grade of “WAD” or “WM” in all coursework for a requested semester due to extraordinary circumstances beyond the student’s control. Documentation supporting the student’s reason must be submitted at the time of the request. The request must be completed prior to the last day of the semester immediately following the semester in which the coursework was taken. If granted, the effective date will be the date in which the request and all supporting documentation was received.

Advising & Registration Form (PDF)
Create a list of courses for your semester schedule to use for online or on-campus registration.

Summer 2022 Application for Degree
Spring 2022 Application for Degree
All students must submit this application/packet by the stated deadline to the Registrar’s office or to in the semester before they plan to graduate. The completed application/packet must include all appropriate signatures.

Audit Request Form (PDF)
Audited courses must be arranged prior to the end of the Add/Drop period and cannot be changed to credit after this period. Student cannot audit laboratory, practicum, clinical, or internship courses.

Change of Major Form (PDF)
Students considering a different major who wish to see how their completed courses would be applied to that major can use their student Self Service account. It's easy! Under Academic Plan, use the "What If" option to select a different major and view the results.

Complete the form, have your Academic Advisor sign it and return the original to the Registrar’s Office.

Double Major Form (PDF)

Complete this form if you wish to declare two majors.

Change of Schedule Form (PDF)

Complete the form, have your Academic Advisor and the Bursar sign it and return the original to the Registrar’s Office.

FERPA Release Form

Leave of Absence Request (PDF)
Complete this form if you wish to request a leave of absence from UHC. A leave of absence request must be completed prior to the last day of registration for the semester in which the request is for. Please be advised a leave of absence may jeopardize your financial aid status. Federal law mandates students on a Visa status contact their International Student Advisor prior to taking a leave of absence.

Letter Request Form (PDF) 
Complete this form if you wish to request a letter from UHC, such as verification of your enrollment.

Pre-Transfer Agreement (PDF)
Students who wish to take courses at another institution while enrolled at the University should contact their Academic Advisor to determine if the course(s) will apply to their UHC program of study. This signed agreement will serve as confirmation that transfer credit will be awarded upon successful completion of coursework. An official transcript must be received by the Office of the Registrar prior to awarding transfer credit. A maximum of sixty-six hours of credit are transferable from an accredited college or university, unless otherwise stated for a particular course of study.

Registration Override Request
Courses are set up to allow eligible students to register for them. On a rare occasion, an override can be authorized with the appropriate signature(s). This form, along with a paper advising form, will need to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office to be processed.

Request to Change Catalog Year
Students can request to change their catalog year and are subject to the following guidelines: Generally, the catalog year defaults to the same semester that the student entered the University in a degree program, however, students are eligible for more recent catalog years if it is to their benefit and approved by their academic dean’s office. It is important to note that students must use a single catalog and cannot use a combination of catalogs for graduation. By changing catalogs, a student is responsible for fulfilling all of the graduation requirements in their newly chosen catalog year.

Transcript Request Online

Official Withdrawal from the University
Complete this form if you wish to officially withdraw from the University.

Submit information to:

University of Holy Cross
Office of the Registrar
4123 Woodland Drive
New Orleans, LA 70131
Fax: 504-392-9460

Still can't find what you are looking for? Please contact the Registrar's Office at 504.398.2235 and we will be happy to assist you!


This is a Facebook button This is a Twitter button This is a Instagram button This is a Instagram button

4123 Woodland Drive, New Orleans, LA 70131 (504) 394-7744 or 1-800-259-7744

A Ministry of the Marianites of Holy Cross: Educating Hearts and Minds

***Register for voice, email, and text messaging ***