Office of Admissions
The University of Holy Cross accepts applications for admission from students that have completed accredited secondary schools, students holding or pursuing the General Education Development diploma (GED), and students transferring from regionally accredited colleges and universities. All documents must be turned in to the Office of Admissions prior to the student registering for classes.
In accordance with our mission, the University of Holy Cross values diversity among students, faculty, and staff, and regards Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action as tools to achieve diversity. We welcome cultural diversity, effective communication, fairness, inclusion, respectfulness, and hospitality. The University believes that a rich diversity of people and the many points of view they bring serve to enhance the quality of the educational experience at the University of Holy Cross. The University of Holy Cross, in accordance to the University policy, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, or genetic information. This policy covers employment, admissions, access, and treatment in University programs and activities.
Phone: (504) 398-2175
Fax: (504) 394-1182
- Freshman Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- International Student Admissions
- Visiting Student/Personal Enrichment Admission
- Dual Enrollment for High School Students
- Teacher Certification Only Admissions
- Master of Arts in Counseling Admissions
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision Admissions
- Master of Education Admissions
- Ed. D in Executive Leadership Admissions
- Master of Arts in Catholic Theology Admissions
- Master of Science in Management
MS in Management / Healthcare Management
MS in Management / Finance
MS in Management / Project Management
- Non Degree Seeking
NET PRICE CALCULATOR
STEPS TO APPLY
- Complete Application In Person or Online and 'Send'
- Send official transcripts from institution(s) attended.
- Send official test scores, see admission type for description.
- Complete immunization requirement.
MEET YOUR COUNSELOR
Find your Admissions Counselor and contact him or her with questions or information requests, and don't forget to schedule your personal campus tour!