Are you ready to become a nurse? At UHC, we've educated nurses for the past 30 years and welcome your application for Fall 2023.
Admission to the Department of Nursing is based on:
- Reading proficiency at college-level (average) in comprehension and vocabulary;
- Completion of a minimum of 32 semester hours of Level I designated core and support courses with a grade of C or better;
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5;
- Successful score on all entrance examinations;
- Test of Essential Academic Skills Preparation (TEAS);
- Formal application for admission to the Department of Nursing;
- Evidence of health compatible with curriculum requirements; and
- Three letters of recommendation.
Remember, admission is competitive! Due to the use of objective criteria in processing applications, attainment of minimum admission requirements does not ensure admission to the Department of Nursing.