Financial Aid staff members are dedicated to helping students in the pursuit of their educational goals by providing financial information and services in a professional and individualized manner. The Financial Aid staff exists to help students seek, obtain, and make the best use of all available financial resources.
The University of Holy Cross participates in the following federal and state aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)
- Federal Iraq-Afghanistan Service Grants
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Louisiana TOPS Scholarship
- Louisiana “GO” Grants
- Louisiana Chafee Educational Training Vouchers
Post 9/11 GI Bill ®
The Registrar’s Office handles all administrative duties associated with the Post 9/11 GI Bill ®. Students can apply for additional support through all federal and state student financial aid programs.
News You Can Use:
Financial Aid Counselors are available to students:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday-8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Wednesday-8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday-8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Click on the “Contact Us” tab on the left menu bar for additional contact information.
Graduating this summer? If you have federal students loans, you must complete an online “exit loan counseling” at https://www.nslds.ed.gov/ BEFORE July 1, 2015.
Goodbye Federal Student Aid “PIN”, Hello Federal Student Aid ID