Student Life is here for you; our most basic task is helping students get the most out of their experiences at the university. Student Life provides opportunities which empower students to learn about themselves and others in an educational community.
Are you looking to get involved in school?
Are you interested in speaking out and wanting to be heard?
Maybe you are interested in learning about other cultures.
Are you hoping to meet friends with similar interest?
Our Student activities and organizations are your direct connection to getting involved on campus. From public service projects and recreational sports to media and professional development, there is definitely something for everyone.
University of Holy Cross offers a variety of organizations and we are currently in the process of building our athletic department. We believe good-natured competition is both fun and a great way to socialize while staying fit. Staying involved is important to be able to thrive throughout your college career.
- Theology Club
- Residence Hall Association
- Phi Alpha Theta (History)
- Pro- Life Club
- Literary Club
- Food Science Club
- Accounting Club
- Holy Cross Chronicle (Student News Paper)
- Psychology Club
- Bio Medical Sciences Student Association
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Kappa Delta Pi (Education)
- Sigma Theta Tau (Nursing)
- Tri Beta (Biology)
- Chi Sigma Iota (Counseling)
- Pre-Med Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa (National Honor Society)
- Association of Graduate Students in Counseling (AGSC)
- Associated Professional Educators of Louisiana (A+PEL)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Campus Ministry
- Black Student Union
- Muslim Student Association
- Organization of Latin American Students
Please use the following form to submit upcoming student events.