Accelerated Online Degree Programs for Working Adults
The Business Department offers a career-focused curriculum that is based on the latest academic and industry advances to keep you competitive now and in the future. We look at every student individually—your work experience, transfer credits, and personal needs—to help you earn your degree as quickly and affordably as possible.
WHO IS THE ADULT LEARNER?
YES, WE KNOW…
You already have a lot on your plate. Balancing your job, family, budgets, hobbies, health, and home… You have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and you need to use your time wisely. You want to advance your education to stay competitive in the workplace or prepare for a career change.
AND, WE OFFER YOU…
- Accelerated online undergraduate and graduate degree programs at discounted tuition (see specific programs)
- Clearly defined timeline helping working professionals to stay on top of the learning process.
- The cohort model allowing an instructor to focus on teaching smaller groups and giving personalized feedback tailored to each adult learner’s needs.
- Opportunity to earn credits for job experiences (undergraduate programs)
- Generous transfer of up to 66 credit hours towards an undergraduate degree program
- Customized support from staff and advisors.