Fast-Track Master of Science In Management Degree
OUTSTANDING AND AFFORDABLE
- Graduate in as few as 16 months.
- 20% tuition discount for full-time working professionals.
- Small cohort size. Individual attention.
- 7 - week online classes, two Saturday zoom sessions per course.
- One class at a time.
The MS in Management program is designed for working professionals who need to maintain their full-time job while pursuing a graduate-level degree. The program produces organizational leaders who can be successful in today’s fast-paced business world by being able to identify complex problems, implement solutions, and make sound managerial decisions.
The program has two tracks:
- the 30-credit hour Master of Science in Management (MSM) or
- the 39-credit hour Master of Science in Management (MSM) with concentration in:
The MS in Management program uses a cohort model: our graduate students work together in the program, progress through the same academic curriculum and finish their degree together.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR:
Fall 2023 is July 20th
Spring 2024 is December 15th
Interested in applying?
Contact the department chair at (504) 677-6570 or email@example.com
Amanda Bell, class of 2019: "The MS in Management program has helped me in my career because it has given me the confidence and knowledge to step into a higher level of responsibility, and set a positive example for Ochsner and those around me. Concentrating in what my heart lies in, which is healthcare, I feel that I can make an impact in lives and in health overall.”
Graduate Admission Requirement
Selection of students for the MS in Management Program Admission at UHC is a two-step process, first requiring an online application with official copies of all higher education degrees and immunization form to the Admissions Office. Second, a package with additional required documentation is submitted to the Department of Business Administration.
Additional requirements for admission to the MS in Management program include:
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution;
- GPA requirement for unconditional admission: an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as reported on the transcript of the qualifying degree granting institution.
- GPA requirement for conditional admission: an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, as reported on the transcript of the qualifying degree granting institution.
- Submission of appropriate TOFEL scores if the undergraduate degree is from an international university outside the U.S. or English is a second language. To be considered for admission to the MS in Management program, English as a second language (ESL) applicants must achieve minimum scores of 550 on the TOEFL paper-based test or iBT score of 79.
- Three professional references. Guideline for Recommendation Letter
- Submission of a written goal statement of at least 500 words.
- Submission of a resume or CV highlighting past education and relevant work experience.