Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Code of Conduct for Education Loans

Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions

Cost of Attendance

Disability Facilities and Services

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program

Enrollment by Gender and Ethnicity

Financial Aid Information

Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure

Net Price Calculator

Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Refund Policy & HEA Financial Aid

Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV

Retention and Graduation Rates

Campus Safety Report

Saving Money on Textbooks

Sexual Harassment, Gender, and Ethnic Discrimination (Title IX)

Third Party Servicer Agreement and Information

Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications

Vaccinations Policy

Violence Against Women Act

Voter Registration Forms

Submit a Complaint

The University of Holy Cross encourages students attempting to resolves issues or complaints with the University to use the complaint process found in the Student Handbook online.

Students are encouraged to first bring the matter to the attention of the Office of Academic Affairs:

Dr. Lisa M. Sullivan
Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
University of Holy Cross
4123 Woodland Drive
New Orleans, LA 70131

If you are an out-of-state student and are unable to resolve a complaint with Student Affairs, or feel that not all issues were resolved with the final disposition, you may appeal to the Louisiana Board of Regents, the SARA Portal Entity, unless you live in California. You may also file a complaint with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges using the procedure outlined by University of Holy Cross - Office of Academic Affairs.

To learn more about the Louisiana Board of Regents complaint process and form, visit the Board of Regents website.

Learn more about state authorization reciprocity agreements (NC-SARA), which governs this process through National Council for SARA website.

As of August 28, 2018, California is the only state that does not participate in SARA.

California residents taking online courses who feel an issue cannot be resolved in the Office of Academic Affairs may file a complaint or grievance about the University of Holy Cross in California.

Visit the California Department of Justice-Consumer Complaint to learn more about the student complaint process.

Questions? Contact Us!

Office of Financial Aid
(504) 398-2133